We have also included different types of duffel bags for everyday use and travel.
Type of Bags
1. A Clutch, a small, yet long (rectangular), evening bag without a handle.
2. A Satchel, a soft-sided case usually of leather, used to carry papers or books; usually has a handle and often has a strap. The strap is often worn so that it diagonally crosses the body, with the bag hanging on the opposite hip, rather than hanging directly down from the shoulder.
The main difference between a satchel and a brief case is that a satchel is soft-sided. As well, satchels often have straps and briefcases never do.
There is some overlap between a satchel and some styles of messenger bag, however messenger bags come in a wider variety of materials and form factors, and messenger bags always have a strap.
3. A Duffle Bag, a large bag usually used for travel or sports. A duffel (or duffle, kit , gym bag) is a large cylindrical bag made of cloth (or other fabric) with a drawstring closure at the top.
Different types of duffel bags
Duffel bags with built-in wheels and a sturdy, retractable handle are made specifically for strain-free travelling. These bags are typically made out of polyester or other durable materials, are backed with PVC for extra durability, provide sturdy zippers, and are sized to fit within the limits of most airline carry-on regulations.
Is perfect duffel bag for the person who always brings more stuff home from a trip than he left with.
Carry-on duffel bags are great for travelling especially when travelling by plane. But remember to check with the airline you are travelling with what weight limits apply.
Upright meets the ultimate goal of all luggage pieces with its succinct design and great capacity. With unique welded steel frame, it can withstand any hard travel condition. Being the most widely used luggage, they are perfect for storage for various travel needs.
Lightweight duffel bags are perfect for kid’s luggage. It is small in storage and rich in colors. Kid’s luggage includes backpack for schooling, and kid’s duffel bags for an overnight trip.
4. A Tote, a medium to large bag with two straps. A tote bag is normally made of treated canvas, nylon or heavy pebbled leather. Some totes come with a zipper compartment that divides the bag into sections.
5. A Messenger Bag, a bag with a long strap to be worn across the body. A messenger bag (also called a courier bag) is a type of sack, usually made out of some kind of cloth (natural or synthetic), that is worn over one shoulder with a strap that winds around the chest resting the bag on the lower back. Messenger bags are often used by bicycle messengers, though they are increasingly becoming an urban fashion icon. Some types of messenger bags are called carryalls.
6. A Sling Bag, a bag with a long strap (similar to a messenger bag), yet smaller. A sling bag is a type of handbag that is worn over one shoulder with a strap that winds around the chest resting the bag on the lower back.Often, as these devices are used frequently by men that carry them, related accessories, and other things in these bags, the bags are often called manpurses or manbags.
In conclusion after choosing a style that suits your personal needs it is advisable to buy a good quality handbag or bag as they will last longer, look fantastic and keep their value. When you buy a quality product such as a designer brand Prada, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Ed Hardy, Chloe, Balenciaga, JP Tods to name just a few these are an excellent purchase for any one.